The need for audible and intelligible sound in teaching has never been greater.
These new health precautions will impact the learning environment and make communication more difficult as BC Schools move forward during the present public health crisis.
A classroom audio system is one of the easiest ways to overcome these challenges, delivering the teacher’s voice clearly to every student.
Lightspeed solutions are designed to:
- Overcome masks that muffle the teacher’s voice. A teacher wearing a mask while using a Lightspeed classroom microphone simply speaks in a normal voice. Students are able to hear the teacher clearly, regardless of where they sit in the room.
- Implement social distancing and remote learning without compromise. Students learning remotely are easily heard by classmates, while students in the classroom are clearly heard both in class and by remote learners.
- Support teachers who must work remotely. Students in classrooms, as well as students learning remotely can hear their remotely-located teacher. Teachers can hear all of their students.
- Work with all video conferencing solutions. Lightspeed audio systems improve the classroom experience for anyone using Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and all other video conferencing services.
- Be easily customized and installed. Simple and flexible solutions minimize installation and training time. Each system can be configured to meet the requirements of multiple classroom and remote education scenarios.
SCENARIO 1 | CLASSROOM WITH TEACHER AMPLIFICATION
Even with masks and social distancing, students will be able to clearly hear and understand their teacher with a classroom speaker system and teacher microphone.
SCENARIO 2 | HYBRID OR SPLIT CLASSROOM WITH TEACHER AMPLIFICATION
Both in-room and remote students will hear the teacher clearly with a classroom speaker system, teacher microphone, and media connector. Remote students can be heard in the room through the classroom speaker.
SCENARIO 3 | HYBRID OR SPLIT CLASSROOM WITH TEACHER AND STUDENT AMPLIFICATION
Keep students engaged with their teachers and peers with a classroom speaker system, teacher microphone, student microphones, and a media connector. Student or teacher managed options available for student amplification.
SCENARIO 4 | REMOTE TEACHER WITH STUDENT AMPLIFICATION IN THE CLASSROOM
When the teacher is remote, in-room students are able to understand and engage with their teacher with a classroom speaker system, teacher-aide microphone, student microphones, and a media connector.